Dealing with a severe medical condition can be scary and confusing, and you might have a number of questions. Do you have the correct diagnosis and treatment plan? Do you have all the information you need to make an informed decision? Best Doctors® gives you answers and is free and easy to use for all Chambers Plan members and their eligible dependents.
All inquiries are confidential. You will first speak with a Member Advocate, who is a Registered Nurse, before your complete file – including medical records, diagnostic images, and pathology samples – is reviewed by a team of expert physicians. With your permission, your Member Advocate can share the final detailed report with your treating physician and help you better navigate the Canadian healthcare system.
One simple call to Best Doctors® can help give you the advice and support you need to make the right choices about your healthcare.
Watch this short video to learn more:
Hynek Financial Group is your exclusive provider of the Chambers Plan for Oakville, Burlington, Mississauga, and West Toronto. Contact an HFG advisor today to discuss whether the Chambers Plan is right for your business!
Like this? You might also like:
- Chambers Plan Member? Learn about my-benefits® for Employees [Video]
- Top 3 Advantages of the Chambers of Commerce Group Insurance Plan
- The Chambers Plan Helps Your Small Company Assist Employees Experiencing Mental Health or Personal Issues
- Do You Know Which Benefits Your Employees Like Best? - August 4, 2016
- 4 Little-Known Ways to Cash in on Your Life Insurance Policy - April 20, 2016
- Join Us for a Complimentary ORPP Webinar: What Employers Need to Know - March 29, 2016