If your employees have questions about how their Chambers of Commerce Group Insurance Plan benefits work, or about their health in general, my-benefits® and my-benefits health® are great resources!
my-benefits® and my-benefits health® are unique features of the Chambers Plan, accessible only to members. They offer:
- Personalized information about coverage available, claims made, etc.
- General information to help understand your benefits
- Health and wellness information and tools
- A way to find doctors or specialists
- Fast and simple administration
- 24/7 online access
The Chambers Plan created a video to show employees how to sign up for and use my-benefits®. This is a good tool for employers to easily walk their employees through the system.
Check it out:
You and your employees can sign up for my-benefits® at www.my-benefits.ca.
>> Hynek Financial Group is your exclusive provider of the Chambers Plan for Oakville, Burlington, Mississauga, and West Toronto. We’re happy to discuss your business’s needs and whether the Chambers Plan is right for you!
Like this? You might also like:
- Need a Group Benefits Plan that’s Simple, Stable, and Smart? [Video]
- Top 3 Advantages of a Benefits Advisor for Small and Mid-sized Businesses
- Do You Know Which Benefits Your Employees Like Best? - August 4, 2016
- Have You Heard About the Arive® Employee Assistance Program? - May 19, 2016
- 4 Little-Known Ways to Cash in on Your Life Insurance Policy - April 20, 2016
- Happy National Benefits Day from Hynek Financial Group! - April 4, 2016
- Join Us for a Complimentary ORPP Webinar: What Employers Need to Know - March 29, 2016
- Don’t Panic! How to Prepare Your Business for the Ontario Retirement Pension Plan - March 16, 2016
- Making the Most of Your Prescription Drug Coverage [Video] - February 16, 2016
- Best Doctors®: Get Support When You Need it Most - January 14, 2016
- Happy Holidays from the Hynek Financial Group! - December 20, 2015
- Is Your Business Ready for the Mandatory Ontario Retirement Pension Plan? - December 7, 2015