As of January 1, 2018 employers will be required to offer a retirement savings plan to their employees. The Ontario Retirement Pension Plan (ORPP) will be introduced in stages for large, medium, and small businesses. If not handled effectively, these changes could have a significant impact on your business.
We invite you to join our upcoming 1 hour, ORPP-focused webinar, to be held in conjunction with Manulife.
This complimentary webinar will teach you everything you need to know about the ORPP and how it will affect your business.
We will be offering webinars on April 11 and May 9 between 11am and 12pm EST.
We will be covering:
- General information about the upcoming ORPP legislation
- Clarification of ORPP requirements and your obligations as an employer
- Implementation schedule for companies of various sizes
- A comparison of the ORPP to an employer sponsored pension plan
- A discussion of what qualifies as a “comparable workplace pension plan”
- Q&A about ORPP
Add this to your calendar to receive reminders before the event. We look forward to chatting with you then!
HFG offers benefits solutions for small- and mid-sized businesses. Our advisors are ready to help you prepare for the ORPP and discuss your group insurance needs, goals, and budget. Contact an HFG advisor today to get started!
Like this? You might also like:
- Is Your Business Ready for the Mandatory Ontario Retirement Pension Plan?
- Don’t Panic! How to Prepare Your Business for the Ontario Retirement Pension Plan
- 7 Questions to Ask when Choosing a New Benefits Advisor
- Do You Know Which Benefits Your Employees Like Best? - August 4, 2016
- 4 Little-Known Ways to Cash in on Your Life Insurance Policy - April 20, 2016
- Join Us for a Complimentary ORPP Webinar: What Employers Need to Know - March 29, 2016