Prescription drugs often come with a high price tag, so you want to make sure you’re doing what you can to get the most out of your benefits package and your wallet.
An average prescription drug transaction costs between $50 and $75, which if filled weekly can add up to $600-900 per year. Even though your benefits plan will cover most of that cost, you will still need to make up the difference.
Check out this Chambers video to learn how to minimize out-of-pocket expenses and make the most of every dollar you spend on prescription drugs.
Hynek Financial Group is the exclusive provider of the Chambers Plan in Burlington, Oakville, Mississauga, and West Toronto. Contact an HFG advisor today to discuss whether the Chambers Plan is right for your business!
Like this? You might also like:
- Best Doctors®: Get Support When You Need it Most
- Chambers Plan Member? Learn about my-benefits® for Employees [Video]
- Top 3 Advantages of the Chambers of Commerce Group Insurance Plan
- Do You Know Which Benefits Your Employees Like Best? - August 4, 2016
- 4 Little-Known Ways to Cash in on Your Life Insurance Policy - April 20, 2016
- Join Us for a Complimentary ORPP Webinar: What Employers Need to Know - March 29, 2016