If you’re a business owner – whether you run a home-based business or a larger company with many employees – you need a good benefits plan with stable rates.
You have options, even if you think you can’t afford a benefits plan or you think your business is too small. Ideally, your benefits plan should be simple, stable, and smart!
Check out this great video from the Chamber of Commerce Group Insurance Plan! It explains what the Chambers Plan offers businesses like yours, including rate stability, fast and accurate payments, and your choice of coverage.
Watch the video for all the details:
>> Hynek Financial Group is your exclusive provider of the Chambers Plan for Oakville, Burlington, Mississauga, and West Toronto. We’re happy to discuss your business’s needs and whether the Chambers Plan is right for you!
Like this? You might also like:
- Do You Know Which Benefits Your Employees Like Best? - August 4, 2016
- 4 Little-Known Ways to Cash in on Your Life Insurance Policy - April 20, 2016
- Join Us for a Complimentary ORPP Webinar: What Employers Need to Know - March 29, 2016
- Don’t Panic! How to Prepare Your Business for the Ontario Retirement Pension Plan - March 16, 2016
- Making the Most of Your Prescription Drug Coverage [Video] - February 16, 2016
- Best Doctors®: Get Support When You Need it Most - January 14, 2016
- Happy Holidays from the Hynek Financial Group! - December 20, 2015
- 5 Questions Small Businesses Need to Ask when Choosing a Benefits Plan - November 25, 2015
- What Happens to Your Employee’s Health and Dental Benefits if They Are on Claim for Long Term Disability? - November 6, 2015
- How a Pooled Benefits Plan Offers Stability for Small Businesses [Video] - October 23, 2015