If you run a small or mid-sized business in Ontario and you’d like to offer a benefits package, the Chambers of Commerce Group Insurance Plan is a great option.
It’s a flexible and affordable employee benefits plan that is suitable for offices with many employees, one person firms, home-based businesses, and even farms.
Here are the top 3 advantages of the Chambers Plan:
1. It’s Simple
Keeping your benefits plan simple will help you focus on what matters most – your business.
Reduce your workload and time spent managing your group benefit plan with these features:
- Exclusive advisor support
- Fast and easy set-up
- Straightforward forms
- 48 hour claim processing
- Simple administration
my-benefits® is your online assistant for your plan. With it, you can manage your plan, calculate payroll deductions, and print off important information. Your employees can also use it – they can access their plan information, claims usage, and drug cards. They can even see when they’re eligible for their next appointment!
2. It’s Stable
Join a plan with the strength of 30,000 other businesses across the country!
Do you try to chase better benefits rates by changing carriers every year? Do you worry about what your benefits costs will be in the future?
The Chambers Plan makes your employee benefits premiums stable and predictable – year after year.
If you’re worried about rising employee insurance premiums, you need a pooled plan (like the Chambers Plan) where the premiums are based on the claims average across participants. Pooled costs mean your claims and those of thousands of comparable companies are bundled together. This ensures your premiums don’t fluctuate wildly year over year, but instead stay predicable and manageable.
For example, in 2014 the Chamber Plan’s average renewal increase was 1.5%.
The Chambers Plan is an employee benefits program that won’t put pressure on your budget. It offers fair renewals and great features for small businesses.
3. It’s Smart
The Chambers Plan is smart for your company and your employees.
It is not-for-profit, and retains all surpluses in the plan keep premiums low. It also includes the Business Assistance Service, which connects owners to professional accounting, human resource, and legal experts.
The Best Doctors® service, which every Chambers Plan member has access to at no additional cost, gives you and your employees access to 50,000 medical specialists. This feature connects seriously unwell individuals with world-renowned specialists to help ensure they receive the best care.
The Chambers Plan offers a health and wellness website, my-benefits health®, full of information to help you and your employees manage illnesses, find doctors and other healthcare professionals, and stay healthy.
>> The Chambers Plan is the simple, stable, and smart choice for your employee benefits needs. HFG is the exclusive provider of the benefits plan in Oakville, Burlington, Mississauga, and West Toronto. Get in touch with an HFG advisor today!
Like this? You might also like:
- Top 3 Advantages of a Benefits Advisor for Small and Mid-sized Businesses
- Do I Need Individual Critical Illness Insurance?
- Need a Group Benefits Plan that’s Simple, Stable, and Smart? [Video]
- Do You Know Which Benefits Your Employees Like Best? - August 4, 2016
- 4 Little-Known Ways to Cash in on Your Life Insurance Policy - April 20, 2016
- Join Us for a Complimentary ORPP Webinar: What Employers Need to Know - March 29, 2016
- Don’t Panic! How to Prepare Your Business for the Ontario Retirement Pension Plan - March 16, 2016
- Making the Most of Your Prescription Drug Coverage [Video] - February 16, 2016
- Best Doctors®: Get Support When You Need it Most - January 14, 2016
- Happy Holidays from the Hynek Financial Group! - December 20, 2015
- 5 Questions Small Businesses Need to Ask when Choosing a Benefits Plan - November 25, 2015
- What Happens to Your Employee’s Health and Dental Benefits if They Are on Claim for Long Term Disability? - November 6, 2015
- How a Pooled Benefits Plan Offers Stability for Small Businesses [Video] - October 23, 2015