If I Find an Old Health/Dental Bill, Can I Still Claim It?

Posted by Aby Alameddine on February 26th, 2015

Was the service date within the past 365 days? If so, you should be able to claim it if you’re still with the same company.

If the employee has left the company, they have 120 days from their date of plan termination to submit claims for any eligible expenses incurred up to the end of the month they were with the company.

Sign Up for Our Monthly Newsletter

Receive great benefits tips and updates on local business events