Bridge the Increasing Gap between Ontario’s Health Plans and the Insurance Coverage Your Employees and Their Families Need
When you supplement provincial health plans with additional health and dental employee benefits, you show your interest in the wellbeing of your workers and retain your best employees for longer!
Hynek Financial Group has a wide variety of group health and dental benefits from leading insurance companies, including the Chambers of Commerce Group Insurance Plan, Manulife Financial, Great-West Life, Desjardins, Empire Life, Sun Life, and RBC Insurance.
Health and dental benefits cover plan members and their dependents.
Group Health Benefits
- Prescription drugs with pay direct drug card
- Insurance and services for serious illnesses
- Travel medical coverage
- Vision care
- Medical reimbursement plans
- Semi-private hospital
- Paramedical practitioners (e.g. massage, chiropractor, etc.)
- Medical equipment and appliances
Group Dental Benefits
Dental services are generally grouped into three major categories.
Basic Dental (Diagnostic and Preventative Treatments):
- Dental examinations
- Oral hygiene
- Scaling of teeth
- Tooth extractions
- Periodontic services
- Endodontic services
- Inlays and onlays
Orthodontic (Procedures and Appliances):
- Space maintainers
- Other mechanical aids to straighten teeth and correct defects