The Chambers Plan (Ontario Region) is pleased to announce that Hynek Financial Group has won the highest agency threshold award for $15 million of in-force premium. This recognizes the Hynek Financial team as one of the top agencies in Ontario for the 2018-19 plan year. Pictured are: Douglas Hynek, Cara Winfield, Daniel Hynek and Steven Faveri from HFG and Brett Tanner, Regional Marketing Director for the Chambers Plan.
HFG proudly represents the Chambers Plan for the Burlington Chamber of Commerce, Oakville Chamber of Commerce, Mississauga Board of Trade and Toronto Region Board of Trade, looking after you, your company and your most valuable resource….your employees!
Nationally, the Chambers Plan provides employee benefits programs to more than 30,000 small and medium sized businesses. The Plan was introduced over 40 years ago to make group benefits available to smaller firms. Today the program offers competitive rates, outstanding guarantees, and many free, value-added features for participants, including Best Doctors® diagnostic support services, and the Business Assistance Service which provides business owners access to accounting, legal and human resource experts.
The Chambers Plan is the largest employee benefits program of its kind in the country, providing tangible benefits to members of participating Chambers and Boards. From the National Service Centre, located in Winnipeg, the Chambers Plan is administered by Johnston Group Inc., recognized as one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies.
To speak with a representative at Hynek Financial Group, please call 905-319-9999 or email [email protected]
- COVID-19 Resources From The Chambers Plan - May 29, 2020
- Teladoc Health Telemedicine Service included in Chambers Plan Extended Health coverage! - August 29, 2019
- Hynek Financial Group Wins Top Agency Threshold Award for the 2018/19 Plan Year! - May 23, 2019
- Add More Choice and Flexibility to Your Coverage with a Chambers Plan Health Spending Account - August 3, 2017
- Douglas Hynek Recognized as #1 Advisor in Ontario by the Chambers Plan - July 14, 2015