Submitting health and dental claims just got easier with the Chambers Plan’s my-benefits® mobile app! With the app, plan participants can now submit many of their claims using their tablets or smartphones. It’s a convenient and secure way to process claims easily, putting money back in their wallets faster.
In addition to submitting claims, the my-benefits® app also lets plan participants:
- Find out when they and their dependents are eligible for services next.
- Register for Direct Deposits, ensuring claim payments will go directly into their bank accounts.
- View detailed information about their coverage whenever, wherever.
- Watch videos to learn about getting the most out of their coverage.
- Access important information like contact numbers for emergency travel claims and their Assure® drug card.
To enjoy these advantages, simply download the app from Google Play or Apple’s App Store. After signing in with your my-benefits® username and password, you’ll have immediate access to your coverage, benefits, and claims!
Download the free, convenient my-benefits® app today:
App Store: http://my-benefits-iphone.appstor.io/
Hynek Financial Group is the exclusive provider of the Chambers Plan in Burlington, Oakville, Mississauga, and West Toronto. Contact an HFG advisor today to discuss whether the Chambers Plan is right for your business!
Like this? You might also like:
- Best Doctors®: Get Support When You Need it Most
- Chambers Plan Member? Learn about my-benefits® for Employees [Video]
- Top 3 Advantages of the Chambers of Commerce Group Insurance Plan
- We won an award! - October 20, 2016
- Five Canadian Insurers Recognize Marijuana Users as Non-Smokers - July 7, 2016
- 6 Tips to Help You Better Communicate Benefits to Your Employees - June 9, 2016
- Introducing the my-benefits® Mobile App, New from the Chambers Plan! - May 31, 2016
- What Are My Obligations to Continue Benefits for an Employee on Maternity Leave? - October 13, 2015
- The Chambers Plan Helps Your Small Company Assist Employees Experiencing Mental Health or Personal Issues - September 11, 2015