You probably know that you should get life insurance to protect your loved ones in case of the unexpected. We don’t need to tell you that.
But if you’re like most of us, you’re so busy that you feel like you just don’t have the time to sit down and apply for it.
Luckily, there’s a new solution out there that will help you take this pesky (but important!) item off your to-do list. The best part? You can do it all online. Fast. No visit by a nurse, no underwriting, no extensive paperwork.
Manulife Quick Issue Term
Manulife Quick Issue Term is Manulife’s solution to the busyness problem. Anyone between the ages of 18 and 50 can apply for coverage up to $500,000.
In just three simple steps, you can set up life insurance and put it out of your mind:
- Apply Online
Complete a quick electronic application with your advisor in minutes, either in person or over the phone.
- Manulife Responds
In most cases, you’ll get a response from Manulife in one business day.
- Receive Your Contract
If you’re approved, you’ll receive your life insurance contact and you’re good to go!
Watch this 1 minute video about Manulife Quick Issue Term:
Assess Your Insurance Needs
If you aren’t sure how much coverage you need and you’d like more information and guidance, Manulife offers the “InsureRight” calculator, which helps you determine your insurance needs based on your current life situation.
Click here to try it out; it only takes about 10 minutes.
Think about how much time you spend planning things you enjoy, like your next vacation. Now spend just one hour (or less) to understand and secure your insurance instead.
Don’t put it off when it could make such a big difference for your family in the future.
>> If you have any questions about life insurance or would like help setting it up, please don’t hesitate to contact an HFG advisor today.
Like this? You might also like:
- Do You Know Which Benefits Your Employees Like Best? - August 4, 2016
- 4 Little-Known Ways to Cash in on Your Life Insurance Policy - April 20, 2016
- Join Us for a Complimentary ORPP Webinar: What Employers Need to Know - March 29, 2016
- Don’t Panic! How to Prepare Your Business for the Ontario Retirement Pension Plan - March 16, 2016
- Making the Most of Your Prescription Drug Coverage [Video] - February 16, 2016
- Best Doctors®: Get Support When You Need it Most - January 14, 2016
- Happy Holidays from the Hynek Financial Group! - December 20, 2015
- 5 Questions Small Businesses Need to Ask when Choosing a Benefits Plan - November 25, 2015
- What Happens to Your Employee’s Health and Dental Benefits if They Are on Claim for Long Term Disability? - November 6, 2015
- How a Pooled Benefits Plan Offers Stability for Small Businesses [Video] - October 23, 2015