We are pleased to announce that Douglas Hynek, Principal Advisor at Hynek Financial Group, was recently recognized by the Chambers of Commerce Group Insurance Plan. Douglas received the 2015 Edward J. Barilla Memorial Award. This award is given to the top advisor for the Chambers Plan in Ontario.
Douglas is a six time recipient of this award over the last 7 years.
Douglas specializes in designing and managing employee benefit strategies for small and mid-sized businesses.
The Chambers Plan provides group benefits to over 30,000 small and mid-sized businesses across Canada. Designed specifically to offer entrepreneurs and small businesses access to group insurance previously available only to large corporations, the Chambers Plan is affordable for any budget and – perhaps most importantly – ensures premium stability.
Please join us in congratulating Douglas on his achievement!
>> Hynek Financial Group is the exclusive provider of the Chambers Plan in Oakville, Burlington, Mississauga, and west Toronto. Contact an HFG advisor today to discuss your company’s group insurance needs.
Like this? You might also like:
- Top 3 Advantages of the Chambers of Commerce Group Insurance Plan
- Need a Group Benefits Plan that’s Simple, Stable, and Smart? [Video]
- Top 3 Advantages of a Benefits Advisor for Small and Mid-sized Businesses
- January 2021 HFG Newsletter - January 28, 2021
- December 2020 HFG Newsletter - December 7, 2020
- October 2020 HFG Newsletter - October 30, 2020
- September 2020 HFG Newsletter - September 30, 2020
- FREE 60-day trial of BestLifeRewarded! - August 24, 2020
- COVID-19 Resources From The Chambers Plan - May 29, 2020
- Teladoc Health Telemedicine Service included in Chambers Plan Extended Health coverage! - August 29, 2019
- Hynek Financial Group Wins Top Agency Threshold Award for the 2018/19 Plan Year! - May 23, 2019
- Add More Choice and Flexibility to Your Coverage with a Chambers Plan Health Spending Account - August 3, 2017
- Douglas Hynek Recognized as #1 Advisor in Ontario by the Chambers Plan - July 14, 2015