What are the advantages of a good benefits plan?
Here are just a few:
- Can provide your employees with security and financial support
- Can attract and help retain excellent staff
- Can improve employee morale
When choosing a benefits plan, you need a solution that is flexible and can meet your budgetary and coverage needs.
Whether you’re a first time buyer or you’re not sure your current plan is giving you enough value, you should look for a benefits plan that is simple to administrate and smart for your business long-term.
This video explains why you should join over 25,000 companies that support their employees through the Chambers of Commerce Group Insurance Plan:
What’s So Great about the Chambers Plan?
Small businesses like yours can get:
- Guaranteed coverage
- Stable rates
- Flexible plans
- Cost control
- Coverage control
- Fast turnaround
- Simple administration
We love the Chambers Plan – and we think you will too – because it’s simple, stable, and smart.
>> Hynek Financial Group is your exclusive provider of the Chambers Plan for Oakville, Burlington, Mississauga, and West Toronto. We’re happy to discuss your business’s needs and whether the Chambers Plan is right for you!
Like this? You might also like:
- Chambers Plan Member? Learn about my-benefits® for Employees [Video]
- Need a Group Benefits Plan that’s Simple, Stable, and Smart? [Video]
- Top 3 Advantages of a Benefits Advisor for Small and Mid-sized Businesses
- Do You Know Which Benefits Your Employees Like Best? - August 4, 2016
- 4 Little-Known Ways to Cash in on Your Life Insurance Policy - April 20, 2016
- Join Us for a Complimentary ORPP Webinar: What Employers Need to Know - March 29, 2016
- Don’t Panic! How to Prepare Your Business for the Ontario Retirement Pension Plan - March 16, 2016
- Making the Most of Your Prescription Drug Coverage [Video] - February 16, 2016
- Best Doctors®: Get Support When You Need it Most - January 14, 2016
- Happy Holidays from the Hynek Financial Group! - December 20, 2015
- 5 Questions Small Businesses Need to Ask when Choosing a Benefits Plan - November 25, 2015
- What Happens to Your Employee’s Health and Dental Benefits if They Are on Claim for Long Term Disability? - November 6, 2015
- How a Pooled Benefits Plan Offers Stability for Small Businesses [Video] - October 23, 2015